Plume will be releasing software updates from time to time. These updates will happen automatically, on a rolling basis.
Your Pods must be connected to the Plume network to receive the software updates. If any of your Pods are offline, please plug or re-plug them back in to the outlet.
Pod Firmware Version 1.2.0-9 - Release Date: 1/25/2017
- New: Added double-blink LED pattern on Pod when network is optimizing
- Pod firmware upgrade process has been improved
- Self-healing/recovery has been improved
- Improved speed of pod power-on and network formation
- Cloud communication improved for better reliability
- Improved debugging capabilities
- Fix: A rare failure of 5G wifi initialization at pod power-on
- Fix: An issue that causes on-boarding to not find a pod via bluetooth
- Fix: Bug that was causing pods to be disconnected from cloud
- Fix: Bug that was causing pod to not properly sync date and time. This may have caused statistic reporting problems which could have resulted in a non-optimal topology.
Pod Firmware Version 1.2.1-14 - Release Date: 2/17/2017
- New: Clients list extended to include Ethernet-connected clients report
- New: Supports submission of user defined primary and secondary DNS server
- Fix: Fixed UPnP mode report to the cloud
- Fix: Fixed connected client list to show all clients connected to the Pod
- Performance improvement on 5G WiFi connections
- Other bug fixes were added