How to assign static IP address to devices on Plume Network
All software version
Customers are allowed to assign static IP address to their devices on Plume Network. This can be done via the Plume App (iOS) as follows:
1. To configure a static IP address, open app's menu on the upper left-hand corner.
2. Next, select the "Advanced Settings" option in the menu.
3. Once opened, create a "New IP Reservation".
4. Select your the device you would like to assign to a static IP (each device will have to be assigned a static IP individually).
5. Tap "Done". Your Ecobee unit should now be assigned to the new static IP!