If your App shows that all of your Pods are offline or are RED, check the following:
1. Your gateway Pod is connected to the modem (or gateway router) by Ethernet cable.
- Make sure that the Ethernet cable is securely connected to both your modem and to your Plume Pod
- Make sure that your modem is powered up
- Make sure that your modem is connected to the Internet
2. Your modem has established connection with Plume.
- Disconnect your modem's power supply
- Wait 30 seconds
- Reconnect your modem to power
3. Your Pods are receiving power from your home.
- Plug other devices to the outlet to verify availability of power.
4. Your ISP is not experiencing an outage in your area.
- To find out who your ISP is, visit whoismyisp.org. Ask your provider if there are any known outages in your area, and if there have been changes made to your network service or your Internet settings.
Please contact Plume Support after you've verified all of the above so we can help get you up and running.