1. Make sure Wi-Fi on your device is ON and that you can see your Wi-Fi network name on your device. If you can't find your Wi-Fi network name, please visit your Plume App, go to Settings on the menu and verify your WiFi network name.
2. Make sure you enter the correct Wi-Fi password if prompted.
4. Restart your mobile device.
5. Reset Network Settings on your mobile device.
6. Check if other devices can connect to the Wi-Fi network. If not, contact your ISP for a potential internet outage or Plume Support if your Plume network is offline.