If only those Pods could talk! There may be a few reasons why your Pod would appear disconnected or offline.
- The Pod is unplugged or is not receiving any power.
- Check if the outlet has power by plugging in another Pod or any other appliance to confirm.
- If the outlet is switched, make sure no one else is turning it off by accident.
- The Pod is too far away from any other connected Pod.
- Move the Pod closer to another Pod (within 20 feet or less) and add another Pod to your Plume network.
- The Pod is defective. Please contact Plume Support to process a replacement. The replacement is free of charge as long as the Pod is still within the warranty period.