Each Plume Pod contains an Ethernet port that can be configured for Network or Client option. The Network option will allow you to connect a Plume Pod to a router or modem for backhaul of traffic, while the Client option will allow you to connect hardwired devices to any wireless Pod.
Still need help?
Submit a help request to get a quick response without picking up the phone.
- Will Pods work when plugged into a surge protector or extension cord?
- How do I setup Plume and keep my hardwired devices connected to the Internet?
- How do I switch my current router and network setup to Plume?
- What happens when one of the Pods loses power or is unplugged?
- I have a single Modem-Router combo box. How do I setup Plume?