If you want to continue using the Apple-specific features in your Time Capsule (e.g. Time Machine backups), the best approach is the following:
- If your Time Capsule is connected directly to the modem, keep your existing Time Capsule set-up.
- Connect your first Plume Pod to one of the LAN ports on the Airport Time Capsule with the supplied Ethernet cable.
- Download the App. Setup your new Plume Wi-Fi network.
- Check in "Advanced settings" to ensure the Networking Mode is set to "Auto (Bridge)".
- Turn off the Wi-Fi network on your Time Capsule.
This will allow you to keep using the Time Capsule for your Time Machine back ups.