You can plug Plume into a power strip, adapter, extension cord or surge protector. The Plume Pods will still work as expected as long as power continues to flow through these extensions.
Still need help?
Submit a help request to get a quick response without picking up the phone.
- Do all Pods have Ethernet jacks? Can I plug in an Ethernet only device into a Pod?
- How do I switch my current router and network setup to Plume?
- Can I set QoS settings with Plume?
- I have a FiOS (Fiber Optic Service) modem. How do I setup Plume?
- Do I still need to have Internet service from my ISP with the Plume service?