If you want to manage your kid's internet usage, Plume provides you with the ability to freeze particular devices from accessing your Plume network on the App.
Here are the steps to freeze internet access on certain devices:
- Go to your Connected Devices list
- Select a device to freeze
- Tap on "Freeze Internet Access"
- Select a freeze schedule
- Until End of Day: Until 12AM that day
- Indefinitely: For as long as you do not unfreeze the device. This option also allows you to unfreeze the device until the end of the day.
- School Nights - Sunday through Thursday with adjustable start and end times
- Bed Time - Every day, with adjustable start and end time
In addition, devices set to freeze on "School Nights" and "Bed Time" can still be set to "Until End of Day", to temporarily allow the device to connect to the network.