Adding additional Pods is effortless!
- From the home screen, tap the "+" button on the top right of your Plume App home screen
- While the App shows that it is "Looking for Pods...", plug-in the other Pod(s) or wait for them to connect if already they were already plugged-in.
- When the new Pod is added, click “Done Adding Pods”.
- You can now see the new Pod added in the topology view of app.
You can also use the "Set Up New Pods" option within the "Pods" screen
- Open the main menu by tapping the " Ξ " button on the top-left of the App home screen.
- Tap the "Pods" button
- In the "Pods" screen, tap on “ Set Up New Pods" under your Pod list.
- Plug in the new Pod(s) you want to add to the network and once connected click “DONE”