The following updates have been made to the Plume cloud as of April 9th, 2018 (version 1.23.2):
- Fixed: Bug causing optimization notifications to continue to report as in progress when the optimization has been completed.
- Fixed: Bug that causes Pod health status not to display correctly
The following updates have been made to the Plume cloud as of March 13th, 2018 (version 1.22):
- New: The LED on the Pods will only start to blink when topology changes start during an optimization. This stops the LED from blinking while the Pods wait for the cloud to finish calculating the new topology
- Improved: Optimizations will not change channels for small improvements in topology. This is to avoid disturbing connected devices
- Improved: Enhancements in the optimization process that will now retry failed links
- Improved: Enhancements in Client Steering that will improve user experience on Static Devices
- Fixed: Correctly report network status when it is in bridge mode
The following updates have been made to the Plume cloud as of Jan 29th, 2018 (version 1.19):
- Available now: Additional information provided when sending a network password via text, email, etc.
- Available with future app update: Freeze each device based on a template that applies only to that device.
- Fixed: Devices will now correctly report as ‘Online since…’ when viewing the device grid.